I'm sorry in advance for this recipe. They are good. Yes, super delicious! I mean, what can be better than Nutella and peanut butter?! Nothing is better. Plain and simple.
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups, All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp, Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp, Salt
- 1/2 cup, Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup, Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup, White Sugar
- 1 tsp, Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup, Peanut Butter (creamy)
- 1 cup, Nutella
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Directions
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon sized dollops of the Nutella on the parchment paper. Use a knife or the back of a spoon to spread them out into circles.
- Freeze your dollops of Nutella for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your softened butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and egg until creamy.
- Now mix in your sugars.
- Then mix in your flour, baking soda, and salt until you have a thick dough.
- Use a large ice cream scoop to scoop out your dough into golf ball sized balls.
- Press your dough down, peel off a frozen piece of your Nutella, and place it in the center.
- Fold your dough around the Nutella and roll back into a ball.
- Use the back of a fork to make a criss cross mark on each cookie ball.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, cool, and enjoy.
One thing I see a lot of people skip with baking recipes is using the parchment paper. You definitely want to use parchment paper as it will create a better cookie texture. So, so good!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure this recipe.