Looking for the best Peanut Butter cookies recipe? Look no further! These Peanut Butter cookies are a classic!
They are made with simple ingredients. I almost always have everything to make a batch in my pantry. Usually when I'm missing an ingredient it's actually the sugar. We just don't add a lot of refined sugar to everyday recipes, so I rarely have much of it on hand.
I'm always looking for easy cookies to make too. These simple peanut butter cookies are about as easy as they come! You really only need to get one bowl dirty to prepare these. That is my kinda recipe!!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup, Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup, Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup, Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 TSP, Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup, Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups, All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp, Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp, Salt
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Directions
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine your softened butter and your sugars and mix using a hand or stand mixer.
- Mix in your peanut butter and then lightly mix in your egg and vanilla.
- Then mix in your flour, baking soda and salt.
- Form your dough into golf sized balls and place on your lined baking sheet.
- Use the end of a fork to press a cross cross pattern onto the top of your cookies (this will flatten them about halfway).
- Bake your cookies for 11-13 minutes.
Enjoy! You can't beat old fashioned peanut butter cookies! You can prepare these in advance and refrigerate the dough. You can also freeze the cookie balls and thaw/bake when you have a sweet craving.
If you're craving more sweetness and decadence, drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of each cookie. Nom nom!!
Be sure to save this post on Pinterest for later!