Summer, summer, summertime! It's almost over. 🙁 But that doesn't mean you have to accept it! Have one last hoorah before the kids go back to school and make this tasty virgin daiquiri. If you want to spice it up for the adults, add a little rum or vodka.
Strawberry & Pineapple Summer Daiquiri Ingredients
- 1 oz, Sprite
- 2 oz, Dole 100% Pineapple Juice
- 4 oz, Welch's Sparkling Strawberry Daiquiri
- Sprig, Fresh Mint
Strawberry & Pineapple Summer Daiquiri Directions
- Add the Sprite, Pineapple Juice, and Sparkling Strawberry Daiquiri to a cocktail shaker.
- Secure lid and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a Mojito-style glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top off with a little more pineapple juice (if necessary).
- Add a fresh sprig of mint.
You can also pour everything into a tall glass if you don't have a cocktail shaker. If using a glass, just stir well with a spoon – maybe a long handle measuring spoon. 🙂
Use our long handle measuring spoons to stir this recipe.