The *season* of summer isn’t winding down, but since our kids go back to school very soon it seems like it is coming to a fast end. It’s bittersweet as this year our oldest son will be a senior. I just can’t believe that. It truly does go by fast!
Anyway, this is the perfect summer treat to cool off and enjoy those seasonal summer berries. You can use this same recipe and substitute the berries for any other fruit. Banana is AMAZING! Add 1/4 tsp of cinnamon and you will not regret it!
No Churn Ice Cream Ingredients
- 2 cups, Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz, Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz, Fresh Blackberries (or other fruit/flavor)
- 1 tsp, Vanilla Extract
No Churn Ice Cream Directions
- Puree about half the blackberries in blender.
- Add condensed milk and pulse until blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk, heavy cream and vanilla on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in blackberry mixture and remaining blackberries.
- Spread this mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Play around and make your own flavor combinations with this recipe. Be sure to come back and share your faves with me!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.