Peppermint Bark is a recipe that we make frequently, mostly at Christmas and the holidays. But, it is seriously good year-round, amiright?! This peppermint bark recipe not only has white chocolate but a dark chocolate making it twice as good!
Peppermint Chocolate Bark Ingredients
- Peppermint Candy Melts (here on Amazon)
- Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
- Wilton Red Snowflake Mold (here on Amazon)
- Wilton Decorating Bags
Peppermint Chocolate Bark Directions
- Place 3 peppermint melts in each snowflake and heat in the microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes, or until melted.
- Pick up your mold and carefully drop on the counter a couple times to make sure your chocolate evenly spreads.
- Place in the freezer for one minute.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 3/4 cup of your dark chocolate melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your dark chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Carefully squeeze your chocolate on top of your white peppermint chocolate.
- Pick up your mold again and carefully drop it onto the counter to evenly spread your dark chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then stretch the sides of your mold and press up on the bottom to remove your chocolates.
This would make a perfect gift for anyone you like to do a little something for. Add a few to a cellophane bag with some ribbon and it's a delicious gift!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to stir this recipe.