These snack cups are so easy to make. You will feel like you're eating a Snickers! And since you're making it yourself, it's gotta be healthier for you, right?!
Snickers Snack Cup Ingredients
- 12 oz, Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup, Caramel Bits
- 1 TBS, Water
- ½ cup, Roasted Salted Peanuts (chopped)
- 12 Muffin Liners
Snickers Snack Cup Directions
- Place muffin liners into a muffin tin.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the Chocolate chips on high in 30 second increments stirring after each until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl melt the Caramel bits and Water in 30 second increments stirring after each until smooth. Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the Caramel mixture into each cup.
- If needed reheat the Chocolate to melt and spoon enough to cover the caramel and peanuts, about 2 teaspoons to a tablespoon.
- Let cool and set. If they don’t firm up place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
You could healthify this with dark chocolate and almonds but the original tastes really good. My motto is everything in moderation 🙂
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.