I tend to make homemade items out of convenience. Bonus that it’s healthier! With three kids in tons of activities, you could say I’m short on time (I’m sure you can relate). So when I’m running low on something, I don’t always have the time (or desire) to run to the store to get the replacement items immediately. It just becomes easier to make my own version of a staple, and this recipe is one of those recipes to measure and mix quickly!
DIY Body Wash Ingredients
- 1 cup, Water
- 1 cup, Dr. Bronners Castile Liquid Soap
- 3 TBS, Fractionated Coconut Oil (the solid would work too if melted)
- 5 drops, Essential Oil
- Bottle or Mason Jar (for storage)
DIY Body Wash Directions
- Combine all ingredients in bottle.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply to wet skin, rinse off.
This cleans extremely well and you can play around with the scents if you have different essential oils at home. I also love the blend, Stress Away. It’s a great scent to start your day off on a positive note – HA!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure this recipe.