These Gem Chocolates are just fun! Well, they taste pretty darn good too but how could chocolate not taste good?! These would be perfect to make for a special party, or perhaps a wedding or baby shower. Use different colors of melting candies depending on the party's colors.
You could also make some for the holidays with blue and green chocolates. Use silver and gold edible glitter to make a fun, festive party goodie bag!
Glittery Gem Chocolates Ingredients
- 1 cup, Wilton Pink Melting Candy
- 1 cup, Wilton White Melting Candy
- Pink Edible Glitter
- Wilton Decorating Bags
- Wilton Gems Mold
Glittery Gem Chocolates Instructions
- Place your pink and white melting candy in separate bowls and microwave each separately for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Scoop your pink and white melted candy into 2 separate decorating bags and cut a small tip off the end.
- Rub a tiny bit of edible glitter inside the gem molds.
- Squeeze your colored melted candy into each game mold and carefully pick up the mold and tap it onto the counter several times to prevent air bubbles.
- Transfer your gems to the freezer for 20 minutes and carefully press up on the bottom of each gem to remove them.
I'd love to see pictures of your glittery gems so please share them on our Facebook page if you try this recipe!
Be sure to save this post on Pinterest for later!
Use our favorite long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir the ingredients together without much mess!