Who doesn’t love a cookie bar with a little bit of everything amazing thrown in? I know I can’t!
This Monster Cookie Bars Recipe is super easy to make since you add everything into a pan. A pan always seems faster to me. Let the kids decide what “mix-ins” they want to include with each new batch. The sky is really the limit!
Monster Cookie Bars Ingredients
- 1 cup, Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup, Butter (softened)
- 1 Egggg
- 2 tsp, Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups, Flour
- 1 tsp, Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup, Mini M&M’s
- 9 Oreo Cookies (semi-crushed)
- 1/4 cup, Pretzels (semi-crushed)
Monster Cookie Bars Directions
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a 8×8″ baking pan with a non stick cooking spray
- Use a hand mixer to beat your brown sugar and butter together
- Mix in your egg and vanilla extract
- Then mix in your flour and baking powder
- Fold in your M&M’s, Oreos, and pretzels
- Press your cookie dough into the bottom of your greased pan
- Bake for 25 minutes, let cool, and slice into squares
I hope your little cookie monsters enjoy these!