This is an easy snack to make with pre-made pie crust. You can play with the flavors, shapes and fruit-flavored dip as well. These “chips” would go great with fruit salsa too!
Pie Crust Chips Ingredients
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup, Sugar
- 2 TBS, Ground Cinnamon
- 1 TBS, Butter (melted)
Pie Crust Chips Directions
- Preheat your oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Unwrap and roll out your piecrust onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Use your cookie cutters to cut out as many hearts as you can. Roll your scrap dough into a ball and roll out using a rolling pin and you can get a few more.
- Lightly brush your hearts with melted butter and sprinkle with your cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Place your pie crust hearts on your baking pan and bake for 12-15 minutes (depending on your oven) or until golden brown.
- Serve with a cup of cherry pie filling and enjoy!