I always thought truffles were some elaborate, fancy treat but this recipe completely exonerates that belief! These are super simple to make and you likely have the ingredients in the pantry.
Coconut Truffles Ingredients
- 12oz bag, Wilton Dark Chocolate Melting Candy
- 2 2/3 cups + 1/3 cup, Sweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 3 TBS, Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp, Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup, Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup, Powdered Sugar
Coconut Truffles Directions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your 2 2/3 cups coconut flakes, butter, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out your coconut mixture and roll into small 1″ balls.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Microwave your dark chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl for 4-5 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk your coconut balls into the chocolate and set on a piece of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and let your chocolate set.
Grab your leftover cellophane bags from the Peppermint Chocolate Bark and use them to gift these yummies as well! Be warned, people will come to expect delicious treats from you in the future!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.