You seriously need to make this, it is so good and super easy! Also, try this in a pineapple version too. It reminds me of the Dole Whip at Disney World, or the Dole Plantation in Hawaii (which we’ve been lucky enough to visit).
Berry Whip Ingredients
- 2 cups, Strawberries (cut into chunks)
- 6 oz, Raspberries
- 3/4 cups, Sugar or Honey (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cups, Water
- Gallon Freezer Bag
Berry Whip Directions
- Place the strawberry chunks and raspberries into your food processor.
- Pour the sugar or honey on top of the fruit and add a few tablespoons of water.
- Pulse the mixture until smooth, adding water as needed.
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour back into the freezer bag.
- Snip a corner of the bag with the scissors and squeeze out of the bag into a bag and enjoy!
Let me know if you try this recipe (you can leave a comment below). You can substitute honey for the sugar if you want a less refined sweetener. I’ve also added coconut milk in place of the water to make it more tropical. I’m also thinking a mango version would be delicious too!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.