The dog days of summer are in full swing here. Our boys went to the grocery with me and mentioned we hadn’t purchased any popsicles lately. I told them we would get the ingredients to make this recipe instead and they were game!
Raspberry Limeade Popsicle Ingredients
- 1 can (12 oz), Frozen Limeade Concentrate (thawed)
- 3 1/2 cans, Water (cold)
1 cup, Raspberries
- 1 Lime
- Popsicle Molds or Paper Cups
- Craft Sticks
Raspberry Limeade Popsicle Directions
- Mix together your limeade concentrate with the 3 1/2 cans of cold water.
- Slice your limes into small triangles.
- Place about 5 mashed raspberries (or more) and 4 lime triangles into each cup.
- Fill your cups up with limeade.
- Place a craft stick into your mold (you might need to rearrange the stick after the pop begins to freeze).
- Freeze for about 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Place the rest of your raspberries and limes into your limeade and mash them to get the flavor out, place in a pitcher to drink because you will have lots of leftover limeade!
Of course, you can use your set of utensi measuring spoons to stir and mash everything together. Those long handles come in handy for more than measuring!