I have a confession to make: I’m not crazy about all things pumpkin spice. I know everyone is so excited that it’s pumpkin spice season now, but I mainly enjoy some roasted pumpkin seeds and a good pumpkin donut.
All of my normal places stopped making pumpkin donuts. They will make donut holes but not the entire donut. I don’t even understand that! Luckily, we have some good recipes so I can save money this year on my pumpkin WHOLE donut fix!
Pumpkin Cake Donuts Ingredients
- 1 Box, Yellow Cake Mix
- 15 oz, Can of Pumpkin
- 2 tsp, Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Large Gallon Freezer Bag
- Cinnamon & Sugar Topping
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBS, Cinnamon
Pumpkin Cake Donuts Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 6 count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the yellow cake mix, pumpkin pi spice and canned pumpkin, mixing well.
- Scoop the donut batter into the large gallon freezer bag and snip 1 corner of the bag using the kitchen scissors.
- Gently squeeze the bag and the batter out into the donut pan filling each donut well about 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Gently roll the donuts in the cinnamon & sugar mixture.
- Store sever days in an airtight container.
This recipe makes approximately 24 donuts. If you’re looking for a good donut pan, this Wilton pan is the one used in this recipe. Enjoy!
Be sure to pin this on Pinterest to save it!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.