This is a basic recipe that will replace the blue stuff in your cleaning closet. I always have the ingredients on hand to make a batch. I love that it is all natural and it really works!
DIY Glass Cleaner Supplies
- 1/2 cup, White Vinegar
- 2 cups, Water (warm)
- 2 tsp, Liquid Castile Soap
- 3-4 drops, Tea Tree Essential Oil (optional)
- Spray Bottle
DIY Glass Cleaner Directions
- Mix all ingredients together in spray bottle.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray on windows or glass and wipe off with newspaper for a streak free shine.
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.