What can I say about these Banana Pops? The are amazing and you have to make them! Seriously, so so good!
If you buy these in the store they are expensive compared to making yourself. Plus, it always seems they have peanuts and our boys are allergic to nuts so they can never have them. Making them yourself allows you to get creative and add sprinkles and candies instead. But, the nuts are pretty good so they are included for your tasting pleasure!
Banana Pops Ingredients
- 10 oz Bag, Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Candy
- 6 large Bananas
- 1/4 cup, Sprinkles
- 1/4 cup, Pecans (crushed)
- 1/4 cup, Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Popsicle Sticks
- Parchment Paper
Banana Pops Directions
- Open and slice your bananas in half and place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, melt one cup of your dark chocolate melts at a time in the microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Place a Popsicle stick into the bottom of each sliced bananas.
- Hold your banana pop by the Popsicle stick and place it into your melted chocolate, use a spoon to cover the banana with chocolate then set on a piece of parchment paper.
- Top off with either sprinkles, pecans, or coconut flakes.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes till the chocolate is hardened.
If you want to skip the popsicle sticks, cut your bananas into slices instead. Dip the slices in chocolate and decorate with goodies before freezing. Store these in the freezer in a freezer-safe container if they even last past the first freeze. 😀
Don’t forget to Pin this on Pinterest for later!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to sprinkle and stir.