These homemade lotion bars are easy to make and perfect DIY gifts! You can grab a star silicone mold or just use any mold you already have.
Lotion Bar Ingredients
- 2 TBS, Beeswax Pellets
- 2 TBS, Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS, Cocoa Butter
- 3 drops, Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 drops, Vitamin E Oil
Lotion Bar Directions
- In a small glass measuring cup, combine your beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Now add your peppermint oil and stir.
- Pour into your star shaped molds and freeze for about 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully stretch out the sides of the mold and press up on the bottom to remove your lotion bars.
This recipe makes 3 stars. You can double the recipe to make 6 stars. Of course you can use your own mold and will need to adjust the recipe accordingly.
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure this recipe.