This is literally a 3-minute DIY! If you have leftover Mica Powder from the Mica Powder Soap recipe, you won't have to spend a dime to make this one!
Mica Powder Lip Stain Ingredients
- Vaseline (or any Petroleum Jelly)
- Cosmetic Grade Mica Powder (found here)
(we used Scarlet Sparkle)
- .15 cc Scoop (found here)
** Mica Powders will stain so make sure you lay newspaper down before using. **
Mica Powder Lip Stain Directions
- Measure and scoop 3 1/2 tablespoons of petroleum jelly into a small dish.
- Measure a .15 CC scoop of mica powder into your petroleum jelly and mix with a craft stick until your mica powder is mixed in with no excess powder. Note: the mica powder will stain so we do not recommend using your wooden spoons to stir or mix.
- Scoop your colored lip balm into small clear lip balm containers.
This is another DIY that would make a great gift! Check out more of our DIY Gift Ideas for inspiration!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to scoop with this recipe.