Need a yummy dip that any crowd will love? Look no further! This is super easy to make, and can be a slow cooker dip if you want. Take this to your next gathering and enjoy with friends!
Jalapeno Dip Ingredients
- (2) 8 oz blocks, Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup, Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup, Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup, Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup, Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp, Garlic Powder
- 4 oz can, Diced Jalapeños
- 4 oz can, Diced Green Chilies
- 1/3 cup, Salted Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup, Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/4 cups, Panko Breadcrumbs
Jalapeno Dip Directions
- Preheat your oven to 375° and spray a baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray or grease with butter.
- And a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer beat together your softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Mexican cheese blend, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, diced jalapeños, and diced green chilies.
- Scoop your jalapeño dip mixture into your greased baking dish and spread evenly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together your salted butter, Parmesan cheese, and Panko breadcrumbs.
- Top your jalapeño dip evenly with your breadcrumb mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes.
You can also prepare in the slow cooker, just add all of your ingredients as listed above and slow cook on low for 2-4 hours. About 30 minutes before serving, add the breadcrumb mixture so it’s nice and crusty.
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.