Confession time! I used to purchase lip scrub for around $20. When I started to look at the ingredients in the product, I realized that I was throwing money away! Also, in my attempt to be more aware of the ingredients in the products I’m using, I knew the $20 lip scrub was something I wanted to start making myself.
3-Ingredient Lip Scrub Ingredients
- 2 TBS, Granulated Sugar
- 1 TBS, Honey
- 1 TBS, Coconut Oil (melted)
This recipe will make enough for 3 (10 mL) containers.
3-Ingredient Lip Scrub Directions
- When making homemade beauty products always work in a clean area and sanitize your small beauty containers before using.
- In a small glass container, combine your sugar, honey, and coconut oil and mix well with a wooden stir stick.
- Separate your lip scrub into three little containers.
- To use place a good amount onto your finger tip and rub into your lips, rinse with warm water.
These make great gifts too! Be sure to check out other DIY Gift Ideas we have shared as well!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.