This is one of our favorite soups when we dine at Olive Garden. I love to find ways to make my own faves at home and this copycat recipe doesn’t disappoint!
Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Ingredients
- 3 TBS, Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 1 small Zucchini (chopped)
- 14 oz, Italian Style Green Beans
- 1 stalk Celery (diced)
- 4 tsp, Garlic (minced)
- 4 cups, Vegetable Broth
- 30 oz, Red Kidney Beans (drained)
- 30 oz, Great Northern Beans (drained)
- 14 oz can, Diced Tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cups, Carrots (shredded)
- 1/2 cup, Dry Red Wine (optional)
- 4 oz, Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp, Oregano
- 1 tsp, Basil
- 1/4 tsp, Thyme
- 1/2 tsp, Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp, Onion Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 cups, Hot Water
- 4 cups, Fresh Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups Shell Pasta
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Directions
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large stock pot.
- Saute onion, celery, zucchini, and carrots until onions are clear.
- Add garlic, green beans and tomato paste and stir.
- Add the broth, red wine and hot water and stir well.
- Add tomatoes, beans, and spices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Add spinach and pasta and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
There are several ingredients, but you can see it’s super easy to put together! Toss is in the slow cooker and let it cook throughout the day even. I hope it stays cool enough to enjoy a bowl soon!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.