I’m pretty sure most parents will agree that these Legos are the best kind of Legos you can have! No fear of LEGO foot injuries, or at least if it happens it won’t hurt near as bad!
You can easily whip up a batch of these with the kids. Or, these would make “handy” gifts for stockings or even party favors. They are easy enough to make and take similar ingredients if you’ve made any of our previous homemade personal care items.
Pour and Melt LEGO Soaps Supplies
- Cocoa Butter Block Soap
- Soap Colorant (blue, pink and yellow)
- Soap Scent (vanilla or your choice)
- Large Lego Man Silicone (like this one)
- Measuring spoons
- Glass measuring cup
Pour and Melt LEGO Soaps Directions
- Cut your soap block into about 10 large ice cube size pieces.
- Place about 3 soap cubes into your measuring cup.
- Microwave your soap for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Mix in a few drops of your colorant.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of your soap scent and a few drops of your sweet almond oil and mix.
- Carefully place on a flat surface in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Carefully stretch the sides of your mold and push up on the bottom to remove your soaps.
- Now make another color.
Keep these little Lego guys in a mason jar by the sink. They will keep for several months, although our soaps never last that long!
Be sure to save this post on Pinterest for later!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.