OK, just go grab a gallon of milk before you work on baking these cookies. You will thank me when they're done! So tasty and chewy – way better than any box!
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 3/4 cup, Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup, Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup, White Sugar
- 1 TBS, Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups, All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp, Cornstarch
- 1 tsp, Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp, Salt
- 1 cup, Miniature Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup, Heath Baking Bits
Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Directions
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together your butter and sugars.
- Mix in your vanilla and egg.
- Now mix in your flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and Heath baking bits.
- Form your dough into ping-pong sized balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
Enjoy with a large glass of milk!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure this recipe.