Easter is just around the corner. Instead of filling the baskets with lots of store-bought candy, save a few bucks and make these chocolate eggs! They are super easy to make and take no time at all!
White Chocolate Eggs Ingredients
- Pastel M&M's
- White Chocolate Candy Melts or White Chocolate Chips
- Silicone Egg Mold (like this one)
- Decorating Bag (these work great)
White Chocolate Eggs Directions
- Microwave your white chocolate candy melts in a microwave safe dish for 2-3 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your chocolate into a decorating bag and cut the tip off the end.
- Place a few M&M's in the bottom of each mold.
- Now start squeezing your melted chocolate from your decorating bag on top of your M&M's, filling up each egg.
- Once all the molds are filled with M&M's and chocolate, tap the mold carefully on the counter to let the chocolate settle, and place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened
- Stretch the sides of each mold and press up on the bottom to take your white chocolate eggs out of your molds.
These are Easter themed, but this recipe would definitely work for any holiday or season! I'm thinking some cute basketball molds would make these a great gift for an end-of-the-season party too!
Use our long handle measuring spoons to stir this recipe.