If you need to whip up a dessert fast, try this No Bake Oreo Pie recipe! We always have the ingredients on hand so it’s easy to pull together.
No Bake Oreo Pie Ingredients
- 1 package, Oreos
- 1/2 stick, Butter
- 1 1/2 cups, Cold Milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size), Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz), Cool Whip (thawed)
No Bake Oreo Pie Directions
- Crush 24 to 28 cookies (I did this with a blender to get a smooth texture). Mix with melted butter and pressed onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat milk and pudding together until thick (approximately 1 to 2 minutes). It will be pretty thick, almost like a custard. Carefully stir in whipped topping and blend well.
- Crush or chop at least 12 Oreo cookies and fold into the pudding mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Garnish with Oreos and refrigerate for at least four hours. Waiting is the hardest part.