The ending of one sports season is bittersweet. Even moreso this year as our son is a senior and he just finished his last season of cross country. But, there’s no time to be sad since there are now new practices to shuffle kids to, and games to race from work to see.
I don’t know about you, but my family gets a little cranky when dinner isn’t ready after a day of running around. I tend to get hangry myself! This recipe comes in handy for those nights when you need to have something on the table when kids come home from practices, games, or extra-curricular activities.
Slow Cooker Lasagna Ingredients
- 1 lb, Ground Beef (browned)
- 5 cups, Spaghetti Sauce
- 24 oz, Cottage Cheese
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 2-3 cups, Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Egg
Slow Cooker Lasagna Directions
- Combine ground beef and sauce.
- Combine egg and cottage cheese
- Layer 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the crock pot
- Top with half of the noodles, half the cottage cheese and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers, ending with sauce and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on high about 3-4 hours, or low 5-6 hours.
Use our long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir this recipe.